You are all hardworking men and women with goals in life for yourself and your loved ones.
You want to live simpler, stress-free and happier. I am a very caring and positive person and I am POSITIVE that anything is possible…especially if you have the right focus and plan.
I know exactly what to do to guide you down the correct life path. Together, we will find YOUR Focus and create your plan.
Hi, and thank you so much for visiting! I’m Cynthia Joy Maurice
I am a Holistic Life & Wellness Specialist. What this means for you is that I will help you live a happier, healthier lifestyle. I’ll do this by showing you how to relieve your pain, stress and other symptoms of chronic illnesses. And if you are struggling in your life with a lot of confusion and are overwhelmed about what life direction to take and how to get there, I can provide you with guidance, support and motivation.
I know what you are going through, physically and emotionally, on a daily basis as you try to deal with these and other challenges. That is why I will show you everything I know about using holistic (natural) drug-free remedies & solutions to achieve anything you want in life.
My name is the name-sake of The Joys. I was born as ‘Cynthia Joy Paine’. Years ago when I asked my parents why they chose the name JOY, I was told “because we just knew you would truly be a JOY to us”. Sounds so sweet, but I have to admit, I wasn’t always happy with the name. And, growing up as the youngest of 3 children, I wasn’t always a JOY. I am sure you know what I mean. Also, I was embarrassed to have a name with 2 emotions in it! It didn’t matter to the kids that teased me that my last name came with an ‘e’ on the end. I hated being called ‘Cindy pain in the butt’.
As the years went on, I started noticing a lot of people who are just not happy, are too stressed, and have chronic pains. My Dad had suffered the last several years of his life with pain and depression. I found it very difficult to see him that way. Somewhere along his path in life, it seemed as though he lost his way and gave up on living happily.
In the year 2000, I started thinking more about joy and happiness than ever before. Some bad things were happening to me back then financially and I was forced to do a lot of thinking about my life. At first all I could do was think of how unfair it all was. When I realized how much harder life was getting for me, I started to incorporate positive thoughts to each day. I wanted to cry, but thought “oh well, I might as well laugh”. Thinking back on those hard days, months and years, I remember people in my life were actually TRYING to get me to be upset because of what I was going through. They thought I wasn’t acting ‘normal’ because I wasn’t depressed or mad all the time about my difficulties. Others would criticize me for always being so positive. Sometimes, that is the hardest part about trying to be and think positive. It is easier to just go with the flow and to be a follower. To moan and complain right along with the others.
This is when I knew I wanted to help people in some way. I had survived a really difficult time in my life and attribute it to my staying positive attitude. When I laughed instead of crying, it actually helped me to FEEL happier.
I know that my life is worth living no matter what the difficulties may be. I know how important it is mentally AND physically to look for the positive in every situation. It is not easy. But I did it. I wasn’t able to help my father, but I know I can help you.
I created The Joys Holistic Wellness in 2011. Initially, The Joys started as an online tool to help clients find their joys and relieve stress. By completing tons of research, I published a series of wellness EBooks. I had lived in the Massachusetts and Rhode Island areas all my life. Then in late 2015, I moved South because I was done with all that snow! 🙂
With The Joys Holistic Wellness, I am able to provide you with the absolute BEST solutions for just about any Life & Wellness goal you might have. I have worked with hundreds of people over the last several years, who have taken control of their lives, reached their goals and achieved the results they were seeking, just like I will help YOU to do the same.
Recently, I have teamed with the professionals from Coastal Holistics in Myrtle Beach, enabling me to offer you several Spa and Studio location options for Aroma Joy and Life Design appointments. I also offer home appointments if you are in my local area and virtual Life Design appointments for assistance anywhere you are.
Here’s What I won’t do for you:
I will NOT diagnose diseases or take the place of your physicians and may even refer you back to your own physician for necessary treatment or diagnosis. I will not prescribe pharmaceuticals, perform invasive procedures, give injections, or draw blood.
Here’s What I will do for you:
As your Personal Life & Wellness Consultant, I will motivate you, guide you, support you, treat you with respect, respect your privacy, and show you how to naturally live a healthier, happier lifestyle.
Let’s do this together
Work with me to use personalized wellness plans and natural solutions for managing your pain, stress and other life challenges.
Think you may be interested in working with me? GREAT! I am sure you have a few questions on how to get started, so begin by reading questions and answers below.
It’s easy, just follow these steps:
First Step – Q~ Where will my appointment be?
A~I offer several locations for your convenience:
- Coastal Holistics (main location) 2020 Oakheart Rd; (Carolina Forest) Myrtle Beach, SC (this location is provided by appointment only)
- Coastal Holistics (satellite location) 172 Waccamaw Medical Park Court, next to the Conway Hospital, Conway, SC (this location is provided by appointment only)
- Mist Spa – inside the Caribbean Resort; 3000 North Ocean Blvd; Myrtle Beach, SC (this location is for vacationers AND locals. Appointments are suggested and walk ins are welcomed)
- Captain’s Chair Barber Shop – 1770 Highway 17 Business, north; Surfside Beach, SC (this location provided by appointment only)
- If you live in Myrtle Beach, Conway, Surfside Beach, or Murrells Inlet area, I can come to your home.
- I provide ‘virtual’ online/phone service as well for Life Design coaching & management options.
- Now booking HOME WELLNESS parties and events! This is a great time to invite your friends and family to your home for a wellness spa day. My Holistic partner and I will come to your home and provide you and your guests with holistic wellness remedies and solutions like: Individual Aroma Joy Relaxation treatments, group yoga sessions, Guided meditation, mini DIY facials and scrubs, Aroma-therapy guidance, tips and products designed to help women look, feel & BE younger, healthier and happier, and more! Great Hostess Rewards are provided!!!
Second Step – Q~What do I want or need?
A~I offer several appointment types:
- Life Design Coaching & management – Choose this service for help relieving and managing your stress, pain & other life challenges. I will create a program just for you to help guide you toward the goals and changes you seek with your career, relationships, habits, stress, life path direction, spiritual direction, etc. We will decide together the duration & frequency of your program. email@example.com
- Aroma Joy relaxation session– Choose this service if you are feeling stressed, sore and tired and in the mood for pure pampering relaxation. This is a powerful & calming treatment that offers MANY benefits to the MIND, BODY & SPIRIT. The purpose of Aroma Joy is to utilize the restoring properties of essential oils to relax and heal your body & mind, without having to work out all the kinks and sore spots. Using a gentle to medium touch in the oil application process, you can expect total mind, body & spirit relaxation, PLUS peace & JOY. (Note-Aroma Joy can be focused on a certain body area, ex: you have tendonitis in your wrist, or muscle pain in your leg or shoulder. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Virtual Life Coaching – Choose this service for virtual Support, motivation and guidance for you to make those important goals & decisions for your career, relationships, developing positive habits, dealing with stress, life path direction, spiritual, etc. This is an online and email only service, with a special monthly pricing package available. email@example.com
- On~site Aroma-therapy treatments – Golf Joy~A unique treatment before & after your golf game. I rub a special blend of essential oils on areas of concern like your neck, shoulders & back for relaxation & relief. Plus, A few sniffs of this blend is sure to improve your swing! This service is available for individuals and groups. firstname.lastname@example.org
- On~site Aroma-therapy treatments – for Teachers ~ A unique treatment before, during or after class is dismissed. I rub a special ‘Joy for Teachers’ blend of essential oils on areas of concern like your head, neck, shoulders & back to help relieve stress, pain, headaches, tendinitis, and more. A few sniffs will also help keep your attitude in check, boost your confidence & self esteem, reduce feelings of overwhelm and anxiety, while increasing feelings of peace, patience and calm. This service is available for individuals and groups. email@example.com
Third Step – Q ~ How long will my first appointment be? A ~ There are a few durations to choose from:
- Life Design Coaching & Management– 1st session 60-90 minutes-Complimentary ~An introduction to Life Design Coaching. This session is to show you how we can work together to get you on the right path in your life, I’ll show you all the resources that will help guide you, how we can set goals for you and how to overcome challenges while reaching those goals. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Aroma Joy– 120 minutes, 90 minutes , 75 minutes, 60 minutes, 30 minutes (30 minutes not available for home appointments) 15 minutes (may be available only for intro sessions, on-site events & parties or specials). email@example.com
- Virtual Life Coaching/Management – 1st session is a phone or video call. Duration varies between 45-90 minutes, complimentary. firstname.lastname@example.org
- On-site Aroma-Therapy treatments for parties & wellness or golf events– each session is usually between 5 and 15 minutes (however, different time lengths can be set up in advance for the event or special circumstance. email@example.com
Fourth Step – Q~How do I book my appointment? A~ There are a few ways to contact me for your appointment:
- You can contact me by email or by phone for your appointment date and time at one of the locations listed above (firstname.lastname@example.org) (843-465-7138) I will try to accommodate your request as best as I can. Call, text or email at 843-465-7138.
- Chat with me on this website. If I am offline, you can still type in a message and I will get it as an email, then I will get back to you asap.
- If you want your service held at your home, please contact me so I can try to accommodate your date/time request. Call, text or email at 843-465-7138.
- If you leave me a message, chat, text, voicemail or email, please know that I will get back to you asap. I may be in an appointment, driving, on another call or in a meeting. Your patience is appreciated!
Email me at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Call or text me at 843-465-7138
Submit your review
Thank you Cynthia for your professional advice and relaxation. I have several back and hip issues, and I am not one to be willing to swallow a bunch of pills each day to stop the pain. I am always looking for other solutions of pain management. Cynthia knows her business well and without a doubt her treatment is one of the best. The essential oils and the relaxed atmosphere really helped with my pain tremendously. Her professionalism and knowledge cannot be matched. She has a sense of tenderness that makes you feel totally at ease with the treatment. Make the time to call Cynthia for an appointment and start your own private treatment today. You are worth it to feel your best, and you will.
I have had several massages and this was the best by far. I have back problems and Cindy worked on all the right spots!! I would highly recommend her. I sure will go back!!
Thanks to Cynthia for coming to my new home and making me so relaxed with essential oils and a wonderful massage. I feel so at peace right now....I loved that she took the time at the beginning of the session to really get to know what areas I needed focusing on and explains how she uses her oils to pinpoint different areas of attention in your body. Her reflexology is super relaxing! I was so upset when time was up...I will definitely have her on my calendar this upcoming school year! Thanks Cynthia!
Cynthia's AromaJoy treatment is like no other I have ever had! I was so deeply relaxed during the service and the feeling of relaxation carried over for a few days!! I highly recommend it and can't wait to experience other versions of the AromaJoy Treatment!!
Cynthia was great. She carefully explained what she was doing and took extra time with my trouble spots. I would highly recommend her services.
Working with Cynthia is truly a joy! She is always so welcoming and always caring. I honestly feel like our work goes beyond the professional aspect. She is always there for me and I feel comfort in knowing that and knowing that I can confide in her. Cynthia does an outstanding job and I am very happy that I have the pleasure of knowing and working with her!