You are all hardworking men and women with goals in life for yourself and your loved ones.
You want to live simpler, stress-free and happier. I am a very caring and positive person and I am POSITIVE that anything is possible…especially if you have the right focus and plan.
I know exactly what to do to guide you down the correct life path. Together, we will find YOUR Focus and create your plan.
Hi, and thank you so much for visiting! I’m Cynthia Joy Maurice
I am a Holistic Life & Wellness Specialist. What this means for you is that I will help you live a happier, healthier lifestyle. I’ll do this by showing you how to relieve your pain, stress and other symptoms of chronic illnesses. And if you are struggling in your life with a lot of confusion and are overwhelmed about what life direction to take and how to get there, I can provide you with guidance, support and motivation.
I know what you are going through, physically and emotionally, on a daily basis as you try to deal with these and other challenges. That is why I will show you everything I know about using holistic (natural) drug-free remedies & solutions to achieve anything you want in life.
My name is the name-sake of The Joys. I was born as ‘Cynthia Joy Paine’. Years ago when I asked my parents why they chose the name JOY, I was told “because we just knew you would truly be a JOY to us”. Sounds so sweet, but I have to admit, I wasn’t always happy with the name. And, growing up as the youngest of 3 children, I wasn’t always a JOY. I am sure you know what I mean. Also, I was embarrassed to have a name with 2 emotions in it! It didn’t matter to the kids that teased me that my last name came with an ‘e’ on the end. I hated being called ‘Cindy pain in the butt’.
As the years went on, I started noticing a lot of people who are just not happy, are too stressed, and have chronic pains. My Dad had suffered the last several years of his life with pain and depression. I found it very difficult to see him that way. Somewhere along his path in life, it seemed as though he lost his way and gave up on living happily.
In the year 2000, I started thinking more about joy and happiness than ever before. Some bad things were happening to me back then financially and I was forced to do a lot of thinking about my life. At first all I could do was think of how unfair it all was. When I realized how much harder life was getting for me, I started to incorporate positive thoughts to each day. I wanted to cry, but thought “oh well, I might as well laugh”. Thinking back on those hard days, months and years, I remember people in my life were actually TRYING to get me to be upset because of what I was going through. They thought I wasn’t acting ‘normal’ because I wasn’t depressed or mad all the time about my difficulties. Others would criticize me for always being so positive. Sometimes, that is the hardest part about trying to be and think positive. It is easier to just go with the flow and to be a follower. To moan and complain right along with the others.
This is when I knew I wanted to help people in some way. I had survived a really difficult time in my life and attribute it to my staying positive attitude. When I laughed instead of crying, it actually helped me to FEEL happier.
I know that my life is worth living no matter what the difficulties may be. I know how important it is mentally AND physically to look for the positive in every situation. It is not easy. But I did it. I wasn’t able to help my father, but I know I can help you.
I created The Joys Holistic Wellness in 2011. Initially, The Joys started as an online tool to help clients find their joys and relieve stress. By completing tons of research, I published a series of wellness EBooks. After living in the Massachusetts and Rhode Island areas all my life, I decided in 2015 to relocate to South Carolina.
With The Joys Holistic Wellness, I am able to provide you with the absolute BEST solutions for just about any Life & Wellness goal you might have. I have worked with hundreds of people over the last several years, who have taken control of their lives, reached their goals and achieved the results they were seeking, just like I will help YOU to do the same.
What I offer:
I created ‘Aroma Joy’ essential oils relaxation treatments in 2013. Aroma Joy is a full body, pampering spa treatment. It combines the powerful healing benefits of the human touch with the application of natural plant extracts that come from essential oils. Aroma Joy can help you de-stress, relax and relieve your pain and inflammation. An Aroma Joy treatment helps you heal your mind, body & spirit. And because I provide Aroma Joy home appointments, it is like I am bringing the SPA to YOU! and virtual Life Design appointments for assistance anywhere you are. In the Myrtle Beach, SC area, I provide locals and visitors home Aroma Joy appointments.
Here’s What I won’t do for you:
I will NOT diagnose diseases or take the place of your physicians and may even refer you back to your own physician for necessary treatment or diagnosis. I will not prescribe pharmaceuticals, perform invasive procedures, give injections, or draw blood.
Here’s What I will do for you:
As your Personal Holistic Wellness Specialist, I will motivate you, guide you, support you, educate you on the use of essential oils, treat you with respect, respect your privacy, and show you how to naturally live a healthier, happier lifestyle.
Let’s do this together
Work with me to use personalized wellness plans and natural solutions for managing your pain, stress and other life challenges.
Descriptions of services:
- Aroma Joy home visit– Choose this service if you are feeling stressed, sore and tired and in the mood for pure pampering relaxation. This is a powerful & calming treatment that offers MANY benefits to the MIND, BODY & SPIRIT. The purpose of Aroma Joy is to utilize the restoring properties of essential oils to relax and heal your body & mind. Starting out with a gentle touch in the oil application process, you can expect total mind, body & spirit relaxation, PLUS peace & JOY. (Note-Aroma Joy can be focused on a certain body area, ex: you have tendonitis in your wrist, or muscle tightness in your leg or shoulder) home visits are available in either 1 hour or 2 hours. email@example.com
- On~site Aroma-therapy treatments – for golfers – Golf Joy~A unique treatment before & after your golf game. I rub a special blend of essential oils on areas of concern like your neck, shoulders & back for relaxation & relief. Plus, A few sniffs of this blend is sure to improve your swing! This service is available for individuals and groups. I can be at your next event or tournament! event treatments are usually offered in 15 minute increments. firstname.lastname@example.org
- On~site Aroma-therapy treatments – for Teachers ~ A unique treatment before, during or after class is dismissed. I rub a special ‘Joy for Teachers’ blend of essential oils on areas of concern like your head, neck, shoulders & back to help relieve stress, pain, headaches, tendinitis, and more. A few sniffs will also help keep your attitude in check, boost your confidence & self esteem, reduce feelings of overwhelm and anxiety, while increasing feelings of peace, patience and calm. This service is available for individuals and groups. email@example.com
- On – site Aroma Joy treatments for home wellness parties & wellness events – Your guests get to experience Aroma Joy for 15 to 30 minute treatment increments. You decide ahead of time what the duration will be, plus you can choose other wellness options like yoga, meditation, essential oils class, etc. When you host a home or wellness event, you will receive hostess rewards of natural products and home aroma joy services. firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contact me:
- You can contact me by email or by phone for your appointment date and time at one of the locations listed above (email@example.com) (843-465-7138) I will try to accommodate your request as best as I can. Call, text or email at 843-465-7138.
- Chat with me on this website. If I am offline, you can still type in a message and I will get it as an email, then I will get back to you asap.
- If you want your service held at your home, please contact me so I can try to accommodate your date/time request. Call, text or email at 843-465-7138.
- If you leave me a message, chat, text, voicemail or email, please know that I will get back to you asap. I may be in an appointment, driving, on another call or in a meeting. Your patience is appreciated!
- Book a home appointment here: http://thejoys.us/home-appointments/
- To purchase a gift certificate for an Aroma Joy home appointment go here: http://thejoys.us/home-appointments/
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Call or text me at 843-465-7138