You are all hardworking men and women with goals in life for yourself and your loved ones.
You want to live simpler, stress-free and happier. I am a very caring and positive person and I am POSITIVE that anything is possible…especially if you have the right focus and plan.
I know exactly what to do to guide you down the correct life path. Together, we will find YOUR Focus and create your plan.
Hi, I’m Cynthia Maurice
I am a Holistic Life & Wellness Specialist. What this means for you is that I will help you live a happier, healthier lifestyle. I’ll do this by showing you how to relieve your pain, stress and other symptoms of chronic illnesses. And if you are struggling in your life with a lot of confusion and are overwhelmed about what life direction to take and how to get there, I can provide you with guidance, support and motivation.
I know what you are going through, physically and emotionally, on a daily basis as you try to deal with these and other challenges. That is why I will show you everything I know about using holistic (natural) drug-free remedies & solutions to achieve anything you want in life.
My name is the name-sake of The Joys. I was born as ‘Cynthia Joy Paine’. Years ago when I asked my parents why they chose the name JOY, I was told “because we just knew you would truly be a JOY to us”. Sounds so sweet, but I have to admit, I wasn’t always happy with the name. And, growing up as the youngest of 3 children, I wasn’t always a JOY. I am sure you know what I mean. Also, I was embarrassed to have a name with 2 emotions in it! It didn’t matter to the kids that teased me that my last name came with an ‘e’ on the end. I hated being called ‘Cindy pain in the butt’.
As the years went on, I started noticing a lot of people who are just not happy, are too stressed, and have chronic pains. My Dad had suffered the last several years of his life with pain and depression. I found it very difficult to see him that way. Somewhere along his path in life, it seemed as though he lost his way and gave up on living happily.
In the year 2000, I started thinking more about joy and happiness than ever before. Some bad things were happening to me back then financially and I was forced to do a lot of thinking about my life. At first all I could do was think of how unfair it all was. When I realized how much harder life was getting for me, I started to incorporate positive thoughts to each day. I wanted to cry, but thought “oh well, I might as well laugh”. Thinking back on those hard days, months and years, I remember people in my life were actually TRYING to get me to be upset because of what I was going through. They thought I wasn’t acting ‘normal’ because I wasn’t depressed or mad all the time about my difficulties. Others would criticize me for always being so positive. Sometimes, that is the hardest part about trying to be and think positive. It is easier to just go with the flow and to be a follower. To moan and complain right along with the others.
This is when I knew I wanted to help people in some way. I had survived a really difficult time in my life and attribute it to my staying positive attitude. When I laughed instead of crying, it actually helped me to FEEL happier.
I know that my life is worth living no matter what the difficulties may be. I know how important it is mentally AND physically to look for the positive in every situation. It is not easy. But I did it. I wasn’t able to help my father, but I know I can help you.
I created The Joys Holistic Wellness in 2011. Initially, The Joys started as an online tool to help clients find their joys and relieve stress. By completing tons of research, I published a series of wellness EBooks. I had lived in the Massachusetts and Rhode Island areas all my life. Then in late 2015, I moved South because I was done with all that snow! 🙂
With The Joys Holistic Wellness, I am able to provide you with the absolute BEST solutions for just about any Life & Wellness goal you might have. I have worked with hundreds of people over the last several years, who have taken control of their lives, reached their goals and achieved the results they were seeking, just like I will help YOU to do the same.
Recently, I have teamed with the professionals from Coastal Holistics in Myrtle Beach, enabling me to offer you several Spa and Studio location options, as well as home appointments if you are in my local area or virtual appointments for assistance anywhere you are.
Here’s What I won’t do for you:
I will NOT diagnose diseases or take the place of your physicians and may refer you back to your own physician for necessary treatment or diagnosis. I will not prescribe pharmaceuticals, perform invasive procedures, give injections, or draw blood.
Here’s What I will do for you:
As your Personal Wellness Consultant, I will motivate you, guide you, support you, treat you with respect, respect your privacy, and show you how to naturally live a healthier, happier lifestyle.
Let’s do this together
Work with me to use personalized wellness plans and natural solutions for managing your pain, stress and other life challenges.
Think you may be interested in working with me? GREAT! I am sure you have a few questions. So, Take these next steps to get started: It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3!
First Step – Where will my appointment be?
- Have our appointment at Coastal Holistics – 2020 Oakheart Rd; Myrtle Beach,
- The satellite location at 172 Waccamaw Medical Park Court, next to the Conway Hospital, in Conway.
- If you are in the Myrtle Beach or Conway area, you can have me come to your home, OR your hotel/resort if you are on vacation.
Second Step – What do I need?
- If you want help relieving and managing your stress, pain & other life challenges, choose stress, pain & life management. I will create a program just for you to help guide you toward the goals you seek. We will decide together the duration of your program.
- If you want a therapeutic treatment to help relieve your stress, pain & life challenges, choose Aroma Joy.
- If you want me to ‘focus’ the Aroma Joy treatment on a certain area on your body for pain and stress relief, choose Focused Aroma Joy.
Third Step – How long will my first appointment be?
- If you want a stress, pain & life management – 90 minutes – $85.
- 2. * If you want an Aroma Joy therapeutic treatment – 90 minutes – $95, 60 minutes – $75, 30 minutes – $40.
- 3. *If you want a Focused Aroma Joy therapeutic treatment – 90 minutes – $100, 60 minutes – $80, 30 minutes – $50.
Fourth Step – How do I book my appointment?
- You can contact me by email or by phone for your appointment date and time. (email@example.com) (843-465-7138) I will try to accommodate your request as best as I can.
- Or you can book your appointment online here. But take note, the online booking is for when you want me to COME TO YOU.
- So if you want it at one of my locations instead of your home OR If you don’t see an appointment day that you are interested in, please contact me so I can try to accommodate your request.
I hope these steps helped you! If not, please let me know what questions I can answer for you!